If this article has helped you please take a moment to Join our Community and share how. We hope you will take a moment to learn about our Knowledge Directories - information on products that will help you save energy.
The following information has been produced directly from the Radio Thermostat product web page.
Open4Energy is pleased to include the Radio Thermostat in our Directory of Home Energy Saving Devices - having established qualification in the following three essential criteria.
1) The links included are safe to visit.
2) The product/s qualify as a disruptive energy saving technology.
3) The marketing information is reasonable in it's claims.
Open4Energy strives to provide consumers and small businesses with a safe gateway to connect to real people who have shared their personal experiences on energy saving for the greater good. We look forward to hearing from the readers who have experience with installing one of these devices!
Manufacturer Product Information
Say goodbye to complicated, difficult to program thermostats that lack flexibility. With a Radio Thermostat Internet-Controlled Thermostat you are in control of your home energy costs and environmental footprint!
Whether you're at work, on vacation, or on the go, Radio Thermostat Company makes managing your home energy usage simple and fun. Our easy-to-use web and mobile applications let you heat or cool your home from anywhere in the world. When logged-in, you can raise or lower your target temperature, change modes, and edit your 7-day program. The simple idea - never let a static program turn on your heat or air conditioning when no one is home. Simply manage your thermostat from wherever you are - maximize your comfort while minimizing your cost.
Why is this so important? According to EnergyStar's website, homeowners can save about $180 a year by properly setting their programmable thermostats and maintaining those settings.
The CT80 is a dynamic large display touch screen thermostat with 7-day programming capability.
- The CT80 works with nearly every HVAC system - including traditional furnaces and heat pumps.
- Can control 3 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool.
- True Auto mode to switch automatically between heat and cool depending on environmental factors.
- The CT80 can control an external air baffle.
- Can also control an external humidifier AND de-humidifier.
- You can program up to 7 independent periods per day.
- Can monitor and control your HVAC system based on humidity as well as temperature.
The CT30 is a sleek 7-day programmable thermostat with touch screen controls.
- The CT30 works with nearly any HVAC system - including traditional furnaces and heat pumps.
- Has a large screen with bright white back-light.
- Can control up to 2 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool.
- Can be programmed up to 4 independent periods per day.
You must have either power from the furnace ("C" or "Common" wire) or an external transformer to power the thermostat in order to run the Wi-Fi module
The CT80 and CT30 are backed by our 365-day a year call center if you have any trouble with your installation.
Open4Energy - Get Smart about Energy™